Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Monday, October 16, 2006

Ok, ok... you got me!!!

So I have read and read with great interest on everyone else's blog. I even thought "Gee, I need one of those..." So, I got an homeschool blog because, well, we homeschool. I made a total of THREE posts to the stupid thing and quit.


Why start another? Well, because I figure with the likes of the folks I hang with, they are sure to bug me silly about updating.


This will be a place for me to talk about my stitching (don't get a whole lot of THAT done anymore), homeschooling (which takes up most of my time now) and life in general (yep, I have one regardless of outward appearances to the contrary). Now bear with me while I figure this silly thing out. I figure I will try my best to post a picture of the day and I will try my best not to ramble and complain too much. And I hereby promise that I will try to use all of the big words I possibly know just for Holly, Margaret and Velda because I am nothing if not a people pleaser.

You are now permitted to laugh hysterically.


6 Comments:

Blogger Miriam Pauline said...

Not laughing. Welcome to blogsphere. I hear you on updating the homeschool site--mine only has 3 or 4 posts as well. Looking forward to reading your blog.

11:44 PM  
Blogger . said...

Hurray! I'm so excited to be able to read up on you everyday :)

3:54 AM  
Blogger hollyday said...

Yay! We got Tina ;). I love reading your posts and can't wait to read your blog entries :). ((Hugs))

5:03 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Welcome! And this is an auspicious beginning to what I know will be a great way for us to keep up with your life!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

yeah! welcome to the blog world!

can't wait to see posts from you

9:34 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home