Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Saturday, August 11, 2007

~Countdown begins...~

Well, we start school next Thursday. Little D is soooo ready - he has been driving me crazy to start. The older boys are okay - they are excited about the things we have going on with the homeschool group this year. Oh, did I mention I am now on the Board of Directors? Nothing like jumping in feet first, huh?

I have been worried about baby T and how she will act during our school time. Luckily, she has discovered a new passion and can sit for up to one hour. I even made her some "school sheets". Here is a little peek at my sweetie.



And I can't leave out little D... he is a motor mouth if I ever had one. He can talk your ear off. So, here he is in a down moment, not talking.



Believe me, if those big brown eyes were open, his mouth would be too! LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Velda said...

ahh the quiet of the night..so rare....looks like you have a budding artist there! Does she eat the crayons yet?

5:51 AM  
Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Shhh! Don't wake sleeping boys! LOL! Love the little artist too1

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home