Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Anyone want to help me?


I consider myself a pretty smart person but I am really lost here. I want those listings down the side of MY blog that says the names of all of my friends blogs. I want to have pretty blinkies on the side. I want to have all of those really neat and cool things. I don't wanna be plain jane. If I am going to be in with the popular crowd, I need to LOOK the part - right?? So, if any of you, who are snickering behind my back at my general lack of all things 'blog' would like to help me, I would appreciate it. Just consider it your community service for the day.

7 Comments:

Blogger _ said...

ROFL I'm sure we can help you get all those cool things that you want to become part of the "in" crowd. You're a hoot, Tina, and I can tell I'm going to have a blast reading your blog updates.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

I already love reading your blog.

9:35 AM  
Blogger hollyday said...

You are too funny Tina! See I feel "out of the crowd" because I haven't figured out blogskins yet LOL ;). For the blogroll, go to blogroll.com and the directions to make your list are very easy. Then have Vicki email you the instructions on where to put the code ROFL ;). ((hugs))

12:09 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

lol Holly.
Vicki had to help me too :)

12:40 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I just randomly put the code in until it worked. I should have consulted Vicki?

1:44 PM  
Blogger Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

Hi Tina!

Glad to see you've joined the blogging world! I'm not much with the help part as I've just struggled along with mine until I got it the way I wanted it. I did go to the blog help 'blog' and that was a bit helpful. I'm looking forward to reading your blog. =)

6:21 PM  
Blogger _ said...

Yay! I see you got your blogrolling to work. Good for you Tina.

And Holly and Jaime - you guys are a hoot. LOL

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home