Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

~THE NAME OF GOD~ Completed!!!


I finished The Name of God. 98 days start to finish! YEAH! My second large piece this year. I think I am going to ask D to have it framed for me for my upcoming birthday. I love it and I am so happy with how it turned out!!!

ETA: This is by My Big Toe Designs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miriam Pauline said...

I am having the hardest time not starting this one. I broke down and ordered it last month. It is gorgeous! Congrats on the finish.

2:22 AM  
Blogger Velda said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! It's another stunner :)

3:44 AM  
Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Tina that is just so beautiful! My goodness I just love it! Please tell me again where you got it from. i really would like it I think!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

IRL it was gorgeous in process. It's got to be amazing now that it's complete. Congrats!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home