Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Bring on the babies!!!


My cousin M is having twin little girls. They have told her they will take them in the next 2-3 weeks. All I need to do is add their names and birthdate once they get here. I am so excited for her!!

This is done on 28ct white jobelan with VC's Lavender & Roses Silk.

3 Comments:

Blogger Velda said...

What a cute pattern. Twins, how fun!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is so great! Adorable stitching too!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Very cute pattern. And, TAG you're it. Check my blog for details.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home