Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Sunday, December 23, 2007

~Christmas is FAST approaching!~

Man, has it snuck up on me this year. I haven't been able to do 1/3 of what I normally do. ~sigh~ Next year for sure!!

Here is a picture my Mom took the other night of half of my crew. Baby T and Little D - cute huh? LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

What a beautiful picture. I love the missing teeth and the pig tails.

Merry Christmas sweetie.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Lovely picture! Merry Christmas to you all!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Velda said...

Merry Christmas honey!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

You are KILLING me with the cuteness! LOL Merry Christmas!

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home