Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

~Happy Birthday to me....~


Here I am at 3 years old.

I turned 37 today. Some days I feel older but most days I can't believe I am that old! It was a little tearful though when I realized that I wouldn't have my usual voicemail from Aaron telling "Happy Birthday". I sure do miss him.

5 Comments:

Blogger Miriam Pauline said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie! I am sure Aaron was singing to you from heaven. ((hugs))

11:52 PM  
Blogger Velda said...

Happy Birthday honey! I totally understand...but he's with you everywhere you go...angels among us sweetie...

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day! Special hugs coming your way!!!!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Happy birthday, Tina!! I understand your sadness, and know that he would want you to celebrate the good things in life. Have a really nice day.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That makes two birthdays I was late on this week! LOL! Happy belated birthday though my dear!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home