Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Saturday, September 22, 2007

~Love in Blue~ 09/21N



Not much progress this week! It has been a busy week. I got a PT job checking at WinnDixie which I am enjoying. It does get me home late though so my stitching is suffering. And since we had new babies this week (yeah!!), things were kinda crazy all the way around. LOL

On another note... Mikayla Inez and Aaryn Viola entered the world on the 18th. They were 5.12 and 5.5. Aaryn is doing well but Mikayla is still in the NICO with air in her intestines. Hopefully, she will be out today. Mom was doing well and then suffered from eclampsia and seizures. After 2 days in ICU, she is now out and doesn't remember a thing!! Please say a prayer for Mom and babies for good health so that everyone can come home on Monday. Thanks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Hello babies and welcome! I will pray for them and mom too you bet! your project is looking really great. i love it more and more every time I see it. Congrats on the job!

11:31 AM  
Blogger my2monkees said...

Please let Michelle know we are all routing for her and the babies.

Love is looking wonderful

6:22 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

So relieved to hear that she is out of the ICU. Continued prayers for good health for her and both twins.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home