Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Friday, December 14, 2007

~When will this week end???~

I have had the worst week so far! I don't know how much more crying I can do. Aside from this being the week of my brother's death last year, I am also facing several personal situations that are very taxing on me. I am almost to the point of burying my head and not coming out until it is a new year. ~sigh~ I know there are times in everyone's life where something leads them to step back, look around, re-evaluate and look up for guidance. That is me, right now... with eyes skyward praying for guidance.

God, grant me strength and wisdom. Amen.

7 Comments:

Blogger Velda said...

I'm so sorry you're having such a tough time! It's always hard this time of year but especially when you have to deal with so many personal matters. I hope things get better for you sweetie! (((Hugs)))

5:50 AM  
Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Oh Tina hon I am so sorry you are having such an awful week! here is a huggle for you!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Miriam Pauline said...

Praying for you! I'm only an email then phone call away if you want to talk. ((HUGS))

1:31 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

{{{HUGS}}} sorry you are having such a bad week. Hopefully things will be better soon. If you need/want to talk, just holler.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Felicity said...

{{[[hugs]]}} from me, too. Hang in there, kiddo.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

(((hugs)))! you are in my prayers.

5:41 AM  
Blogger Felicity said...

Seems like you need another hug. H ow are you travelling, kiddo? Drop us a line soon to let us know how you are going.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home