Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Friday, May 25, 2007

~New Project... The Name of God~

I started my new big project on May 15th. It is The Name of God by My Big Toe Designs. It is being done on 28ct Lambswool Jobelan with Victoria Clayton silks in JewelWeed and Buckwheat Honey. The Buckwheat has a beautiful sheen to it in person. I am loving Vikki's silks. The quality, along with her excellent customer service makes me an addict. LOL

Here is the picture from today.


and how it looked on May 18th.


I am really enjoying this one. The border is a little more intensive than Love so it will surely take longer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

It looks lovely Tina, I can't wait to watch your progress on this one, I really enjoyed watching your Love one and that one turned out stunning!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Oh that is beautiful! I love the colors you're using.

7:08 AM  
Blogger my4blessings said...

This is going to be so terrific. It's lovely so far!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is beautiful, Tina!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home