Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tag... I'm it...

I have been tagged by Mipa. The biggest problem being that I don't have 7 others to tag as most of who I do know has already been tapped - lol. Hmmmm.... so I tag the only people I know that haven't been: Jaime Jill Jen Michelle and Venessa

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1) I worked as a Police Cadet out of High School. I wanted to be a police officer but decided after 2 years that I wanted to be a Mommy more and didn't want my children to wonder if I would be coming home each day.

2) I am an aspiring Country Singer. I wish American Idol had been around when I was younger. LOL

3) I didn't learn to cook until I was 18, out on my own and hungry. ;)

4) Most of my friends live in my computer vs IRL. I feel like some of my online friends are truer and know me better than the few I have IRL.

5) I am a horrible housekeeper. When I read about people making beds daily and doing spring cleaning, I feel less than adequate.

6) My exDH is actually one of my best friends. Sometimes I do want to clobber him, though.

7) Smacking when eating, turning up a glass several times when it is empty so that the ice clangs and my DH biting his fingernails are my worst pet peeves.

Whew - that was harder than I thought. Thanks, MiPa.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Interesting facts! I will have to think about mine and who I want to tag. Might strain my brain but I hope to have a post up later today!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Miriam Pauline said...

Thanks for playing along!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Velda said...

that is hard isn't it lol...I still need to hear you sing! Send me a demo!!!

4:12 AM  
Blogger hollyday said...

I'm totally with you on the housekeeper thing--I constantly feel inadequate in that area lol ;). Cool facts--thanks for playing! ((Hugs))

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home