Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So much sadness...

My Pawpaw has been in the hospital for the past week. He has been very sick. My Aunt just called to tell me that he has passed. In one way, I am so comforted that he is no longer suffering and I know that Aaron greeted him with open arms but in another way, I am so sad. I just don't know how much more my family can take - things have been so rough lately.

My Pawpaw was the reason I became a Police Cadet, he was so proud of me. He used to brag to people about it. He loved being in Law Enforcement. He could be a PITA but hey, can't we all at some point?

Saddest of all is that today is my Meme's 75th birthday... I am so worried about her. She knew it was coming but it can't be easy. I know it isn't for me.

God Speed, Pawpaw, I love you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miriam Pauline said...

((HUGS)) and Prayers, my friend. I am so sorry for your loss.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

Oh Tina, you've had so much happen recently. Saying prayers for you and your family. I'm so sorry to hear this *hugs*

8:09 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

HUGS and prayers to you and your family. I am so sorry.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I'm so sorry. Many (((hugs))) and prayers for you and your family.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home