Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Monday, February 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

The last few times I have done this, something has happened that same week... I am hoping my luck has changed - LOL!



This is from Organizing Junkie

Monday - Crockpot Pot Roast with Carrots and Potatoes
Tuesday - Red Beans & Rice
Wednesday - BBQ Chicken & Corn on the Cob
Thursday - Out to Eat - Ruth's Chris for Valentine's Day (yeah!)
Friday - Meatloaf
Saturday - Spaghetti, Salad & Garlic Bread
Sunday - Pork Roast, Potatoes & Cabbage

Here's hoping for a GREAT week!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger KC said...

It all sounds yummy to me. happy monday

8:06 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Crock pot roast is always perfect!
Have a great Monday.
blessings
Annie

8:09 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Crock pot roast is always perfect!
Have a great Monday.
blessings
Annie

8:09 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Here's hoping for a deliciously BORING week!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy! Good sounding week you've got there. I've never been to Ruth's Chris but my Dad has and loved it! Enjoy your meal!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Frugality Mom said...

It all sounds so yummy Tina!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love Spaghetti. Yummy! You have a terrific weekend. See you next Monday.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home