Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

~Recent Finish and "Got Milk?"~

On one of the cross stitch boards I frequent they have been passing around a chart as a Pay It Forward. You stitch it and then hold a drawing for someone else who then stitches it and passes it on. I have no idea what I wanted it, I just think it is interesting. Anyway, here is my finished Picasso's Rooster. Now, what in the world I will do with it, I have no clue. LOL



Oh, and here is a pic of baby T that Daddy took - Got Milk???

2 Comments:

Blogger my4blessings said...

Love your rooster! I think milk sales would sky rocket with that sweetie doing ads.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Very cool rooster. I didn't realize you won this PIF!

Awwwww what a sweetie T is.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home