Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Wonderful World Wide Web

You meet so many people... people your age, people not your age, people from your past, people who live near you, people who live on the other end of the world, people with your same interests and in my case...

People with my same interests who live close to me AND who have children that look like they could be related to mine! ROTFL



AMAZING!

3 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

They could be twins! Two very beautiful little girls :)

2:27 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

They could be twins! Two very beautiful little girls :)

2:27 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Oh they're so cute! I'm glad you all finally got together!

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home