Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Heigh Ho - Heigh Ho... Back to School...

Time to start with school work again. We haven't done anything since the week Aaron passed so getting started back was a bit of a chore for all! But, we made it through - not without a few bumps - hopefully next week will be better. I am still up in air about the history program we are using but the boys seem to be enjoying it so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. LOL We are just about finished with Treasure Island and will be starting a new group read aloud book. I thought it was going to be Tuck Everlasting but I am unsure now. I don't know if I should pick something more upbeat first or not. Decisions... decisions... oh and SUGGESTIONS are always appreciated.

T is standing now on her own in the middle the floor. She will get to standing, clap her hands and smile. If you go anywhere near her she will sit down. No walking yet but it should be soon.

I am hoping to get to talk to the Pastor this Sunday about joining the church we have been visiting. I am ashamed to say that we haven't been since all of this happened and I know we are all missing it and needing it.

Me? Well, I am still really sad and trying so hard to cope. I am wondering if I need to talk to my doctor. For some reason I worry that I am not handling this as well as I should. It could just be my imagination but some days I cry 100 times about 100 things. And I see Aaron everywhere - everything reminds me of him. I am told that is normal but MAN, this hurts so bad. I can't even begin to describe it. It is hard to fathom not being able to see him or hug him. I miss you and love you and wish you were here!

4 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Sending lots of (((hugs)))

5:24 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

(((HUGS)))

8:43 PM  
Blogger . said...

and you will continue like this for a while until everything reminding you of him get fewer and longer between. Talk to your doc, but I think you're normal. If you want to talk......(((Hugs)))

7:25 AM  
Blogger Miriam Pauline said...

It's normal to see him everywhere and cry over everything. But if it will make you feel better, talk to your doc. It can't hurt. Praying for you hon!

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home