Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Monday, December 04, 2006

It's official!

I have decided that I am, for a fact, a homeschooling Mom! When did I come to this decision, what thing pushed me over, what could possibly have made me think that YES, we are a homeschooling family??? I think it may have been this morning, while during my dry off and dress for the day, my son was on the other side of the locked bathroom door not being able to wait for me to come out. What were we discussing that couldn't wait? Why, the contradictions in Charlemagne's life, of course! Ahhh, isn't life grand?? ;o)

6 Comments:

Blogger Miriam Pauline said...

rofl. And yes, that qualifies you as a homeschooling mom.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

lol that is funny.
yep, you are officially a homeschool mom!

11:40 AM  
Blogger _ said...

LOL That's wonderful. And yes, I'd say that firmly plants you as a homeschooling mom. =)

8:16 PM  
Blogger . said...

that's awesome!!!! Bravo!

4:09 AM  
Blogger hollyday said...

That's so cool! Definitely says "homeschooling mom" :). ((hugs))

7:01 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

So cool!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home