Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I HATE BANKS!!!

A few months back I back I had some major problems with my bank. I spent 2 days on the phone with them and finally ended up with an apology from a supervisor and a straightening out of my account. At that time D begged me to go to his credit union and drop the bank. I told him no, I was going to stay because while it was a hassel at the time, they had fixed it. Well, my Dad who also had an account with them at the time changed banks because he said they were idgits - LOL! I guess I should have listened. I have spent all morning on the phone with the bank, once again. The same thing that happened last time has happened again. The girl, however, says that this time it is not their fault and is telling me something completely different than the supervisor told me last time. Grrrr.... I ask her if there had been a policy change from a few months ago and she told me no. When I recounted my experience last time she told me that obviously the supervisor apologized and fixed things just to be nice! HUH????

All of this is over 73 cents and the date posted on their online which apparently doesn't reflect when something is actually paid!!! I am livid. I guess I will be sheepishly asking D to take me over to his credit union next week. I hate having to start over with a new bank. :o(

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Oh how frustrating!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

arrrgghhhh.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh! Sorry you are having to go through this again. Hope it gets straightened out. (((Hugs)))

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home