Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Saturday, November 11, 2006

My November Goals...

What I want to do - not what will actually happen. ROTFL

1) Finish or get close to finishing the wedding piece for D's friends
2) Stitch bookmarks for boys stockings
3) Finish fishy flatfold for Little D's room
4) FINALLY start on Mom's camel for Christmas
5) Buy at least half of the presents needed for the kids
6) Purchase some more books for when I bring Little D home to homeschool
7) Clean up/rearrange living room for tree AND recliner I want to get D for Christmas
8) Make out holiday *baking plans* so boys can help out
9) Move T to crib for good (not just sometimes like now)
10) Rearrange pantry for holiday grocery shopping

I am sure there are more but that is all I can think of right now. ;o)

4 Comments:

Blogger Miriam Pauline said...

great goals! Good luck moving T. Finally getting Flower in the crib full time made a huge difference in how I coped with Jewel during the day. lol

12:35 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

what a list! Hope you get everything accomplished especially since there are only 18 days left!

12:33 PM  
Blogger _ said...

Great list. We need to decide where to put our tree this year as we've raarranged since last year and noe don't have any room. We need to get a bed for Bekah so we can Kearsyn in a crib in the next month or so.

7:04 PM  
Blogger hollyday said...

Wow, that's some list! Good luck--I'm sure you'll get it all done :). ((hugs))

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home