Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

When things aren't as they seem...

We went to the Trunk or Treat at church tonight. I finally had a chance to talk to the pastor for a bit. He brought his wife over to meet me and I thought it odd that she didn't know me. Later, as D and I talked I said that perhaps it wasn't her and I was losing my mind... We saw the pastor again and I am still reeling from our conversation. Sometimes things just aren't as they seem. His wife is not who I am thinking, although, D looked at my senior memory book tonight and agreed that the person I thought she was looks A LOT like her. The rest of the story is unsettling and I am still trying to wrap my mind around it.

I do think this is the church for us and I am glad we went. The Pastor told me that as soon as we were ready to discuss membership to let him know. I am thinking we may be ready soon. I will continue to pray on it.

6 Comments:

Blogger . said...

well I'm confused but glad you found a church.

4:19 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I hope that you get your questions answered and your mind is at ease.

5:50 AM  
Blogger hollyday said...

I don't know what's going on obviously but I hope your mind gets settled soon. ((Hugs))

6:32 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

((HUGS))
I will pray that you make the right decision for your family regarding membership to this new church..

8:24 AM  
Blogger _ said...

I'm glad you really like the church. Interesting about the pastors wife not being who you thought. You definitely have me curious about the rest of the story. Would love to hear it if you feel like sharing once you get things settled in your mind. (((Hugs))) hon.

5:06 PM  
Blogger _ said...

I'm glad you really like the church. Interesting about the pastors wife not being who you thought. You definitely have me curious about the rest of the story. Would love to hear it if you feel like sharing once you get things settled in your mind. (((Hugs))) hon.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home