Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Monday, November 06, 2006

Thought I would try to join in this week!



I thought I would try this week and see if I can stick to it. LOL This is from Organizing Junkie

Monday (soccer night) - Spaghetti, Salad and Bread
Tuesday - Pancakes and Sausage
Wednesday - Chicken & Gravy with rice
Thurday (soccer night) - Hamburgers
Friday - Smoked Sausage & Potatoes
Saturday - Out to Eat or Pulled Pork Egg Rolls if I am feeling brave - LOL
Sunday - Fiesta Meatloaf (on Laura's menu and just looked Yummy)

7 Comments:

Blogger gail@more than a song said...

Doing this one kinda helps me stay on track! And I thought the fiesta meatloaf looked good too.
www.hambones.org/blogs/gail

7:46 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I just love it when new people join...thanks! I haven't actually tried the meatloaf before but most things I try from Kraft Canada are pretty good so I'm hoping for the best! Have a great day, Laura

7:51 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Those pulled pork egg rolls look amazing!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

awesome! I really need to start doing this again...
my kids love sausage and fried potatoes!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Pulled Pork Egg Rolls!!!! I think my teenage son would LOVE these. Thanks for the recipe!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

So glad you are playing along! I love seeing menus and recipe ideas. Your menu sounds delish! We love breakfast at dinnertime at our house, so the pancakes and sausage supper sounds just perfect to me :)

Have a great day, and a terrific week!
Stacy

8:06 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Wooohooo! Have fun eating this week.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home