Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Monday, November 13, 2006

Menu Plan Monday



This is from Organizing Junkie

Monday - BBQ Sausage
Tuesday - Hamburgers & Hot Dogs
Wednesday - Out to Eat
Thursday - Pork Roast
Friday - Meatballs
Saturday - Creamed Chicken & Rice
Sunday - Make Your Own Pizzas

Extra - Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

7 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

sounds like a great menu! I hope you have a great week!

6:26 AM  
Blogger _ said...

Sounds like a great menu, Tina.

Oh, and I meant to tell you...you really don't want to know what Jello is made out of. Just enjoy it and forget I said anything. LOL

6:51 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Oh yum! Well if I ate meat. Yeah..... that JELLO issue. Marshmallows have the same "problem," but you notice I'm ignoring that and making Rocky Road Brownies anyway!!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

great menu

9:57 AM  
Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

YUM, that all sounds really good. Especially those muffins, I bet they are delicious with pumpkin and chocolate :)

Have a great day, and a wonderful week!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

I would like to try to start doing the menu thingie too! Hope you like the muffins, I made them last night and they turned out great.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Great menus :)

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home