Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Monday, November 20, 2006

Menu Plan Monday



This is from Organizing Junkie

Monday - Spaghetti with meatsauce, salad, garlic bread
Tuesday - Creamed Chicken & Rice (didn't get to this last week)
Wednesday - Hamburgers
Thursday - Thanksgiving!!!
Friday - Out to Eat
Saturday - Leftovers (maybe Ham Fried Rice - just saw this on someone else's and went YUMM - lol)
Sunday - Crockpot Pineapple Chicken*

I made porkchops like this last week, everyone was licking their plates so I am going to see how coverting it to chicken works. It is basically desired meat, can of diced pineapples (with juice), brown sugar and soy sauce.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

everything sounds yummy!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Sounds like a yummy week at your house!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Melessa Gregg said...

I made a pineapple pork roast with those same ingredients. It worked really well, so I'll bet the chicken turns out well too.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

That all sounds really good! I'd love to hear how the pineapple chicken comes out in the crockpot. I wish I could come over and eat that night :)

Have a great week and a very blessed Thanksgiving!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home