Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

School... sometimes it makes me shake my head!



Today was little D's Thanksgiving program. He was a pilgrim!! I just couldn't get over the amount of kindergarten kids they have in the school. His teacher approached me again about if I was *really* taking him out of school and if so, it was going to be after Christmas, right? When I told her No, it would be after Thanksgiving she told me all the fun things they would be doing during the holidays. ~sigh~

On another note I got a letter from the school telling me that he has missed 3 days. The letter said after 3 more I would get another letter and at 10 days I would have attend some truancy class. Strange!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like the teacher is really going to miss him.

Have a Happy Stuffing Day.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

isn't he the cutest!
grrrrr on the teacher and the letter. your decision to take him out is a good one!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Oh he's adorable in those pictures!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home