Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dashing through December...

So at the end of each month I print out a calendar for the next month and write down everything coming up. Once I have it all down, I transfer it to the big eraseable calendar that hangs in our dining room. I am little behind this month since I haven't been feeling well but boy do we have lots on tap.

Tomorrow we have a park day with our homeschool group, Christmas parade and craft fair on Saturday and church on Sunday. Monday D & T's Dad comes into town to keep them for a few days. T turns 12 on the 6th (man, am I getting OLD) AND we have a field trip on Thursday.

Between field trips, rec days, holiday parties, parades, church, etc we are packed! And, I couldn't be happier. This is my favorite time of year and this year I get to do it like I always dreamed we could. Decorating, baking, wrapping presents... we get to do everything together. I am so blessed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

awesome!
you are not old. you have a very busy December planned.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Have a wonderful December!!!

4:39 AM  
Blogger hollyday said...

It all sounds like great fun! Enjoy the month and the holiday :). ((hugs))

7:11 AM  
Blogger _ said...

Sounds like a busy but fun month. Try to enjoy everything.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home