Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Monday, November 27, 2006

I did it...

I went and withdrew little D from school this morning. It finally took older D telling me on Saturday - YES, JUST DO IT! LOL

The office staff was nice and friendly until they ask where we were moving to and I said 'nowhere'. When they found out we would be homeschooling they became a little short and exchanged looks with pursed lips.

Oh, well, we are now a house full of homeschoolers. :o) I feel soooo much better now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Miriam Pauline said...

YAY T! I'm sure you are both going to be happier. Guess the school just doesn't get it, do they?

6:59 AM  
Blogger . said...

I just KNOW it will work out fine! Good for you to do what you know is right!

7:06 AM  
Blogger _ said...

Good for you. Congrats! You guys wll do great!

12:18 PM  
Blogger hollyday said...

Yay! I'm sure he and you will be much happier :). Can't wait to hear all about it :). ((hugs))

12:32 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

wooohoooo

7:33 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Good for you! Let them purse their lips all they want - you know what's best for little D, NOT THEM!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home