Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Friday, December 15, 2006

Aaron...


He was a son, a brother, a grandson, an uncle, a nephew, a cousin and a friend. He was the light of our lives. He was always smiling and always so laid back. He never met a stranger. He was loved... he is loved. He will be missed forever. He is my brother and he left us on Tuesday. This isn't goodbye, Aaron, I will see you again.

Rest in Peace, "Raaron Aaron", I love you.
November 24, 1977 - December 12, 2006

5 Comments:

Blogger Miriam Pauline said...

Again, my heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. I pray that you find peace in this time. Take care of yourself my dear.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

my heart is just aching for your my friend! (((HUGS))) I wish I was there in person to hug you and let you lean on me!
praying for you and your family!

7:24 AM  
Blogger my4blessings said...

Tina, what a beautiful tribute to your brother. I hope you know how loved you are and how much I wish I could sit down with you and have a heart to heart. Consider yourself hugged and know that I am lifting you in prayer.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Sending hugs your way, dear Tina, and keeping your family in my prayers.

5:43 AM  
Blogger _ said...

Many prayers going out to you and your family, Tina. (((Hugs)))

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home