Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ornament Finish


I usually shy away from anything that requires finishing because I am not very good at it. But, this year, I decided to try my hand with perforated paper. I am in an ornament exchange for people who had babies in Sept 2000 so I have know these gals awhile. Hopefully, my partner will like this but if not, I am sending a bought ornie too - just in case. LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger _ said...

Beautiful ornament and your finishing looks wonderful! I'm sure your pal will love it.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Beautiful! Your pal will love it I'm sure.

4:26 AM  
Blogger . said...

aww cute! I stitched this for a birthday but I love the christmas colours! very nice

4:44 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

That's so pretty! I definitely want to try out perforated paper - I'm a terrible finisher!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

very nice. I have never used preforated paper, just plastic canvas.

12:44 PM  
Blogger my4blessings said...

You did a great job, Tina!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home