Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Monday, December 18, 2006

Our angel...

Little D just got up. He came into the livingroom all bleary eyed and said to me - "Mommy, I saw Uncle Aaron with his big pretty wings and he is at Mya's house (my Mom)". It took everything I had not to cry. I can't wait to tell my Mom when I talk to her. Out of the mouths of babes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

(((HUGS)))

10:49 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Squishy hugs.

7:12 AM  
Blogger _ said...

How amazing. (((Hugs))) sweetie!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

big (((hugs)))

3:02 PM  
Blogger . said...

The incredible mind of a child....((Hugs))

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home