Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Tat Crazy!

Aaron had lots of tats, he loved them!! He certainly used them to express himself. So, since one of his best friends is a tat artist, he offered to do memorial Florida Gators for everyone in our family. I didn't think my Mom would get one but she called me the other day and said she was ready! My Dad, who works nights and is never on standby was put on standby last night. He went too because he said that was a sign it was meant for him to have one! LOL My Mom got hers on her shoulder blade, Dad and Big D got theirs on their ankles and I got mine on my chest above my right... ummm, well, you know. LOL It can be covered which is all my Mom was worried about. I was so proud of my Mom, it was outside of her comfort zone for sure but Aaron was her heart and it was done with such love.

So, here is a picture of D's. I think it looks really good. I know Aaron was smiling down on us and loving that we were getting them. Aaron, I miss you more each day and love you with all my heart!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

very cool
I hope getting these will help with the grieving process.
((HUGS))

7:17 PM  
Blogger _ said...

Great tats! What a wonderful way to memorialize your brother. (((Hugs))) to you all.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

HUGS to you. Great design!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

(((hugs))) What a wonderful memorial!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

OMG hon, I didn't know you'd gotten the tattoos. I love it and what a most beautiful way to honour your brother. It is a forever kind of love you had for your brother and nothing is more forever than a tattoo.

I'm impressed with your mother ~ Kudos to her... huge hugs.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home