Stitchin', Schoolin' and Stuff

Random musings and down right silly fodder from one extremely disorganized southern gal... no accounting for taste. Homeschooling Mom of 4 and VERY proud of it!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

~Another Mardi Gras down...~

Mardi Gras was never one of my ideal times of year. The last job I had required me to be very involved so after 2 years of that - I was happy to avoid all of the parades, crowds and such. Best of all, my kids didn't even miss it. Thank goodness!

This should be a good week. My Grandparents from Dothan are coming in town Friday and Saturday and Saturday night is my Meme's 75th Birthday party. Should be fun!

Hopefully Big D will be feeling better by then - he has been home from work since Sunday. Older D is getting a cold and he hardly ever gets sick. T's arm is doing well. Oh, and I signed little D up to participate in Kindergarten graduation with our homeschool group so we are excited about that!

I should have a stitchy update soon so be watching.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Sounds like you've got a great weekend planned. Looking forward to seeing your stitching update. I would actually need to stitch in order to post an update LOL. Hope your guys feel better soon!

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home